May 2, 2019
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full
episode, which focuses on anatomic variations in the human
There's more... some word dissections, a lot of
them, and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook,
Episode 43 is all about anatomic variations, including situs
inversus and the human fabella.
- Anatomic vs. anatomical
- Physiologic vs. physiological
- Situs inversus
- Levocardia and dextrocardia
- Fabella (pl. fabellae)
- Bergman's Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Human Anatomic
- by R. Shane Tubbs, Mohammadali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas
- originally created by Ronald Bergman
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Transcript and captions for this
are supported by the
also provides marketing support
for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is
NYCC's online graduate program
Clicking on sponsor
helps let them know you
their support of this
Referrals also help defray