Nov 15, 2019
A brief preview of the upcoming full episode, featuring upcoming
topics (macrophages in joints, sugared RNA, lab models, and more on
scoring misspellings)—plus word dissections, a book club
recommendation (The Miniature
Guide to Critical Thinking Concepts and Tools), and more!
00:19 | Topics
01:24 | Sponsored by HAPI Online Graduate
01:53 | Word Dissection
18:36 | Sponsored by HAPS
18:57 | Book Club
21:00 | Sponsored by AAA
21:16 | Staying Connected
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook,
- Update on new type of RNA called glycoRNA
- Update on barrier macrophages in joints
- Safely labeling anatomy models for lab practicals
- Continuing the conversation about grading misspellings
Sponsored by HAPI Online Graduate Program
The Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology
Instruction—the MS-HAPI—is a graduate program for A&P
teachers. A combination of science courses (enough to qualify you
to teach at the college level) and courses in contemporary
instructional practice, this program helps you power up your
teaching. Kevin Patton is a faculty member in this program. Check
- formative, summative
- (lab) practical
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Y RNA
- oligosaccharide, monosaccharide
- N-glycan, O-glycan
Sponsored by HAPS
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
(HAPS) is a sponsor of this podcast. You can help
appreciate their support by clicking the link below and checking
out the many resources and benefits found there. There are a bunch
of 1-day regional workshops scattered all over the continent.
There's probably one near you coming up this year (or next)!
- The Miniature Guide to Critical Thinking
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle
Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own
voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
Sponsored by AAA
- A searchable transcript for this episode, as well as the
captioned audiogram of this episode, are sponsored by the
American Association for Anatomy (AAA) at anatomy.org.
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Transcript and captions for this
are supported by the
also provides marketing support
for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is
NYCC's online graduate program
Clicking on sponsor
helps let them know you
their support of this
The A&P Professor® and Lion
Den® are registered trademarks of Lion Den Inc. (Kevin