Sep 11, 2019
A brief preview of the upcoming full episode 52, featuring
upcoming topics that include case studies, brain mapping,
age reversal, left-handedness and tips for
answering student questions.
There's more... some word dissections and
Kevin's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook,
- Using case studies in teaching A&P
- Issues with trying to map out (parcellate) the human brain
- A claim that the body's biological age can be reversed
- Have we found the genes for left-handedness?
- Responding to individual student questions: tips &
- Epigenetic and Epigenome
- Heart: A History
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle
Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own
voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Transcript and captions for this
are supported by the
also provides marketing support
for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is
NYCC's online graduate program
Clicking on sponsor
helps let them know you
their support of this
Referrals also help defray
The A&P Professor® and Lion
Den® are registered trademarks of Lion Den Inc. (Kevin