Jan 24, 2019
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full
episode, which focuses on the big year (the first year) of
The A&P Professor podcast (TAPP Radio).
There's more... some word dissections and
recommendations from The A&P Professor Book Club.
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P
Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
Expect these topics in the full Episode 36:
- Feedback/questions from listener Adam Rich
- Have we discovered a new type of blood vessel?
- Looking back at the "big ideas" of the first year of this
- Audible revolution: Online radio is booming thanks to
iPods, cheap audio software and weblogs, reports Ben Hammersley
(first proposed use of "podcast") my-ap.us/2AZ4lwB
- In fimo
- In vitro
- In vivo
- Studies can be in vitro, in vivo and now ‘in fimo’ — in poop
(brief description in Science News) my-ap.us/2ATJ5bN
- “In Fimo”: A Term Proposed for Excrement Examined
Experimentally (article in Gastroenterology journal proposing new
- My favorite quote from the paper: "...we use the following
term for the active enzymes extracted from an in fimo
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by the American
Association of Anatomists.
Anatomy & Physiology
also provides support for this podcast.
sponsor links helps let them know you
their support of this