Jan 10, 2019
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full
episode, which focuses on the big ideas (essential
concepts) of the A&P course.
There's more... a few content updates... plus
some word dissections, a toast to
Elaine Marieb, and a recommendation from
The A&P Professor Book
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here and
scroll down to the Preview section.
Questions & Feedback:
Follow The A&P
Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
- News about how smell relates to stress
- News about how oxytocin works
- Cholesterol testing for cardiac risk - are changes coming?
- Big ideas - the essential concepts of A&P
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB)
- The Core Concepts of Physiology: A New Paradigm for Teaching
- by Joel Michael , William Cliff, Jenny McFarland, Harold
Modell, Ann Wright
- Book details:
- 15 core concepts of physiology
- Explanations and applications of a concept-based approach to
the physiology course
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by theAmerican
Association of Anatomists.
Human Anatomy &
Physiology Societyalso provides support for this
sponsor links helps let them know you
appreciate their support of this