Dec 26, 2018
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full
episode, which focuses on powering up how we do dissection
There's more... a few content updates... plus
feedback from listener Mindi Fried, some
word dissections and a recommendation from
The A&P Professor Book
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P
Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
- Summer Neuroscience Workshop
- Ganglion cells in the retina
- Powering up our dissection activities
- Dissection lists
- Pre-dissection activity
- Mindi Fried weighs in on the value of preview
- As we approach the anniversary of this podcast, let's hear what
- 1.833.LION.DEN (1.833.546.6336)
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN)
- The Physician (The Cole Trilogy Book 1) by Noah
- Book details: amzn.to/2LzEvDO
- Historical fiction
- Story of a European who studies medicine under Persian
physician Avicenna (Ibn Sina)
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episode
are supported by theAmerican
Association of Anatomists.
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Societyalso provides support for this
sponsor links helps let them know you
appreciate their support of this