Jun 27, 2019
Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full
episode, which focuses on the human microbiome, teaching in the age
of artificial intelligence, and a special summer series of
There's more... some word dissections and Mindi
Fried's recommendation for The A&P Professor Book
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook,
- Teaching A&P in the age of artificial intelligence
- The human microbial system (human microbiome)
- Special episodes this summer!
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Do Zombies Dream of Undead Sheep?: A Neuroscientific View of
the Zombie Brain
- by Timothy Verstynen & Bradley Voytek
- Recommended by Mindi Fried
- Special opportunity
- Contribute YOUR book recommendation for A&P teachers!
- First five submitted and used will be in a drawing for a Kindle
Fire HD 10 tablet
- Any contribution used will receive a $25 gift certificate
- The best contribution is one that you have recorded in your own
voice (or in a voicemail at 1-833-LION-DEN)
- Check out The A&P Professor Book Club
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to
TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Transcript and captions for this
are supported by the
also provides marketing support
for this podcast.
Distribution of this episode is
NYCC's online graduate program
Clicking on sponsor
helps let them know you
their support of this
Referrals also help defray
The A&P Professor® and Lion
Den® are registered trademarks of Lion Den Inc. (Kevin